marți, 28 iunie 2011

Captain Jack Sparrow. Savvy?



Pintel: Your'e supposed to be dead!
Jack Sparrow: Am I not?

Did no one came to save me just because they missed me?

My tremendous intuitive sense of the female creature informs me that you are troubled.
 
 
Guard the boat, mind the tide... don't touch my dirt.

No one. He's no one. Distant cousin of my Aunt's nephew twice removed. Lovely singing voice. Eunuch.

Jack Sparrow: Why is the rum gone?
Elizabeth: One: because it is a *vile* dring that turns even the most respectable men into complete scoundrels. Two: that signal is over a thousand feet high. The entire royal navy is out looking for me, do you think there is even the slightest chance they wont see it?
Jack Sparrow: But why is the rum gone?

Elizabeth Swann: There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing.
Jack Sparrow: I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by.

Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

Will Turner: We're going to steal a ship? That ship?
Jack Sparrow: Commandeer. We're going to commandeer that ship. Nautical term.
You need to find yourself a girl mate. Or perhaps the reason you practice three hours a day is that you already found one, and are otherwise incapable of wooing said strumpet. You're not a eunuch are you?

I regret nothing, ever.

The deepest circle of hell is reserved for betrayers and mutineers.
 
 Well, I'm actually feeling rather good about this.
 
Yes to the first, yes to the second, but only insofar as we keep to the shallows as much as possible.
 
One word, love; curiosity. You long for freedom. You long to do what you want to do because you want it. To act on selfish impulse. You want to see what it's like. One day you won't be able to resist 
 
 Where is it? Where's the thump-thump?
 
Now we're being followed by rocks. Never heard that before."
 
Close your eyes and pretend it's all a bad dream. That's how I get by
 
We must fight…to run away.
 
   
                                           He's a geniusssssssss!!!!!!!! Savyy ?
 

Un comentariu: